Sensory play center 2
Interesting shadows cast on the playground surface through the roof and plenty of sensory play opportunities, make the Sensory Play Center 2 a great resting spot to chill out on the busy playground. The included bench also allows some quite time when needed.
SENSORY PLAY CENTER 2
- Combination of visual panels: Marble Panel, Chimes, Bells, Finger Maze, Image Panel, mirrors and shapes that can be manipulated.
- Each panel has a visual component
- Movement of components adds to the sensory play experience
- Two-sided design allows children to play on both sides
Visual: Panels encourage visual exploration increasing understanding and perception.
Tactile: Panels provide differing textures offering a multisensory experience.
Motor Planning: Manipulating and moving the panels provides a full sensory experience and requires the coordination of both visual and motor systems. Children control how slow or fast they receive visual input.
Social/Imagination: Children play “through” most visual panels with peers on the other side allowing self-regulation of eye contact as they feel comfortable.
AUDITORY SENSORY PLAY PANELS
- Combination of auditory panels
- Each panel has a different auditory component
- Movement of components creates a sensory play experience
Auditory: Panels allow exploration in a variety of ways including discrimination of sounds.
Motor Planning: Manipulating panel components provides a full auditory experience. Children control how slow or fast they receive auditory input.
Social/Imagination: Panels encourage cooperative and collaborative play offering opportunities for sound patterning that can be developed and imitated.