Exclusive to Landscape Structures, our Rollerside brings a cool, sensory experience to the playground, and an inclusive play experience to kids of all abilities.
- Rolly, roomy slide bed offers excellent tactile and vestibular stimulation
- Facilitates social and cooperative play
- Slow, controlled ride
- Eliminates static and is safe for use with cochlear implants
- #123333 PlayBooster
- Non-static slide
- Unique roller design creates multi-sensory experience
- Speed is faster than on a typical slide of the same slope due to the roller action
- 30" wide, variety of heights and lengths available
- Max Fall Height: Equals deck height, 48" or 56".
Tactile: Rollers provide exaggerated tactile input with their vibrational movement and texture. Develops body awareness.
Vestibular: The pull of gravity is enhanced through the rotation of the rollers along with differing speeds and differing positions, allowing for a variety of vestibular stimulation.
Auditory: The rotational sound of the rollers adds a comforting sensory component while sliding.
Motor Planning: The wider slide allows for a variety of sliding positions.
Social/Imagination: The generous width of the slide allows for children and/or adults to slide together and share enjoyment.